Membres

vendredi 27 avril 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #72


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and we have an easy one for you - ANYTHING GOES! As always, you can win a Paperbabe Stamps Gift worth up to £20! 

I've been in bujo mode... well I decided to start a bullet journal, we'll see how I stick to that but maybe I'll get better at organizing my time ;) I have made my monthly page for May using Paperbabe Stamps super cute animals from the Whimsical Woodland Sets:


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Whimsical Woodland Sets and Butterfly Pieridae
Doodling: Copic multiliners

First I wrote the numbers, days and May word then I created my scene. I stamped a rabbit from Whimsical Woodland Set 3, 2 birds, a mushroom and the big butterfly from Set 4, and used the branch from Set 2. I also added 2 little butterflies from the Butterfly Pieridae set. The rest (flowers, grass, stems, leaves, frame) is doodling, done in different Copic multiliners. 


It was great fun to do! 

For more inspiration, please visit my teamies HERE! Hope you will join us too! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. What a clever way to use the whimsical woodland stamps Delphine, they look amazing stamped in black against your superb diary page. So creative how you have personalised it with your magnificent doodles. Amazing!!
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer