Membres

mardi 3 avril 2018

Tiddly Inks Challenge #212


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this time our theme is LET'S GO AROUND! So we would like to see circular creations :) 
For ym card, I used one of the latest images available from the store, called Wish Upon a Star:


Image: Tiddly Inks Wish Upon a Star
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Mini Stars Tinklings and Sparkle Adapt-a-Word set
Other: Acrylic Ink, Gel Pens, MFT Die

I die cut my image with an MFT die and coloured it in Copics. I Added a bit of Distress Inks and Acrylic Ink on the edges plus a few details in Sakura and Pentel Gel Pens, which I alos used to colour my chipboard.

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13
Hair: E25, 49, 59, YR24
Pink: RV13, 14, 19
Purple: V09, 12, 15, 17
Dog: E30, 33, 44, 49, 55, T7
Sky: BV29, V25, 28
Grass: T5, 7, YG06, 17, 67
Shading: T3, 5, 7

We hope you can join us for our circular challenge HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. Just love this Delphine and had to purchase it....hugs.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog] [following you now]
    ❣️

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. MAMA QUE C'est BEAUUUU !!! haa celle là me touche beaucoup!!! superbe et poétique....!

    RépondreSupprimer