Membres

lundi 9 avril 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Blog Challenge Reminder



Hello everyone! A post today to remind you there is still time to join our SPRING Challenge at Paperbabe Stamps! You have 3 days left to enter HERE

For my spring make, I used my Whimsical Woodland sets to create a sweet spring scene:


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Whimsical Woodland Set 4 (bird) and Set 3 (hedgehog and bunny)
Colouring: Zig and Ecoline markers on Wtc Tile, gel pens and Stabilo, acrylic ink

I used a Watercolour Tile to test it and stamped the bunny and hedgehog from my Whimsical Woodland Set 3 and a bird from the Whimsical Woodland Set 4. I then created a background in watercolour using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and Ecoline Markers - tricky with this paper since the paper needs to be wet before adding marker or the lines won't go... and the paper does not take much water. I then added details in Stabilo 68, Pigma Micron and Gel Pens. 

We hope you can join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire