Membres

mardi 16 septembre 2014

Acrylic Fairy :)


Hello everyone! It's Tuesday, so time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this week it's a Fairy Challenge we have for you! I was inspired by my teamie Dawn's gorgeous acrylic painting she did a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would dare at last try to colour a character in acrylic paint, not just a background - so here is my 100% acrylic paint fairy ;)


Stamp: Tiddly Inks Fairy Tenderhearted stamp set (also available HERE for Europe and HERE as digi)
Colouring: Acrylic Paint on Monval watercolour paper

Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Catz - Clean And Simple
Sweet Pea Stampers - All Creatures Great and Small

Thank you very much for your visit, don't forget to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all my teamies' gorgeous fairy makes!
Hugs
Delphine xx

9 commentaires:

  1. Awesome!! I definitely wouldn't have been as successful with such an experiment. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so gorgeous delphine.beautiful sweet image and i love your night sky :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wowzers! So awesome that you painted this! Wonderful job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful and how daring of you to use acrylics. The sky is just gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. pffff je bave encore là lol
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fab card Delphine, I received your comment on the As You Like It challenge blog, but I didn't receive an email from you with your contact details. Can you email us again please and I'll arrange your prize.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous card Delphine, I love your colouring of the image and the background. Anet x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    RépondreSupprimer