Membres

dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Spooky Kit at Quixotic Paperie:)


Hello everyone! As you may have seen the new Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets have reached the Quixotic Paperie store and there are also some great new The Greeting Farm stamps! The Spooky Kit has arrived and has everything you need for Halloween;) 


I stamped my image from the Spooky Kit on Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her with my Copics and cut her out. To make the background, I used watercolour paper, acrylic paint and a Memory Box cobweb stencil. I then stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Spooky Kit, placed my background on a punched square and added my Greeting Farm cutie on foam pads.


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: 100, B41, C5, 7, 9
Hair decoration: R37, Y11, 21, 26, 28
Dress: 100, C3, 5, 7, 9, V09, 15, 17
Sceptre: Y11, 21, 26, 28

Challenges I am entering:
Great Impressions - Get Your Spook On
My Time To Craft - Halloween
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Make Your Own Background
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

5 commentaires:

  1. Instant favourite! Love it so much. :) The background is particularly cool!

    MWAH!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. magnifique, j'adore comme tu as travaillé le fond
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh wow so stunning delphine.i love the webbed background and fantastic image ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I LOVE your STYLE! You are VERY talented and I look forward to your future shares after I directly sign up for your emails! Thank you for sharing the new ink release.

    RépondreSupprimer