Membres

mardi 9 septembre 2014

New Release at Tiddly Inks!!!


Hello everyone!!! New digi images are released today at Tiddly Inks! Oh and let me tell you - they are AMAZING!! To take a peek at my gorgeous teamies' projects featuring all the new images, please go HERE! You won't be disappointed!!

Here is my little make - 100% Copic and Tiddly Inks, with some airbrushing :)


Images: Tiddly Inks Dark Queen, Twisted Tree and Castles
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

This gorgeous Dark Queen was so much fun to colour! And I have to say, I can't wait to colour more of this new release!!!
Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Sensationnelle ta carte, Delphine!!!
    BRAVO.
    Bisous, Mumur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh la la !!!! magnifique carte, et colo évidemment
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastic scene! I especially adore the sky.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Delphine, this is stunning. I love the way you combined all those Tiddly Inks Stamps too.

    RépondreSupprimer