Membres

lundi 8 septembre 2014

Tiddly Inks preorder and special offer at Quixotic Paperie!


Hello everyone! The new Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets are on their way to Quixotic Paperie and you can enjoy 10% off ALL Tiddly Inks stamp sets while the preorder lasts! Let's look at one of the new fairies, today - they are the cutest! The one I used is called Fairy Blessings :)


My Tiddly Inks Fairy is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card. I cut around my image to create a sort of window, added a punched border at the top and put it on foam squares. I then added a few pearls and gems. 


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: E51, 53, 57, Y11
Dress: V09, 12, 15, 17
Stockings: BV00, 000, E41, 42
Wings: BG000, BV000
Flowers: C0, 1, 3, 5, E33, Y11, 15, 19, G28, YG06, 17

Challenges I am entering:
Sweet Stampin' - The Great Outdoors
Crafts And Me - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs,

2 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful coloring! Love the way you left the image hanging off the edge. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. trop jolie, j'adore le design avec la bordure et l'image qui dépasse
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer