Membres

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Paperbabe Stamps Release Day!


Hello everyone! Happy day, the September Paperbabe stamps are available today!!! My teamies have shared gorgeous makes this week to show you all the new stamps available in red rubber and new digis! If you have missed the previews, you can catch up on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog HERE

I have used a character I just love, Mayleedee Witchily, which is now available as red rubber cling mounted:) I have decided to make an "ATC on card" as I like doing :)


Stamps: Paperbabe Mayleedee Witchily, Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft texture and details stamps
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
Other: Distress Inks

I coloured Mayleedee and the background with Copics and added the sentiment which comes with the stamp set. I sponged several Distress Inks around her and added a bit of texture with a stamp and Mustard Seed Ink. The "tape" and stitching were done in Versafine Onyx Black.

Challenges I am entering:
4 Crafty Chicks - Sewing Real or Faux
As You Like It - Favourite Season (Halloween just because I love witches and making Halloween cards)
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Clean And Simple

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

7 commentaires:

  1. oh wow love this delphine.amazing colouring and the image is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous!!! I've been planning on grabbing this one in digi for quite a while, may just have to go ahead and check out that cart. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your work...you do a fantastic job on coloring. Would it be possible to list the copic colors that you use. I know I can't come close to your talented coloring, but I would love to try. thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful as always my friend!
    Jane xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great job. Love the sewing and the colors are fantastic. Awesomeness! Thanks for playing our sewing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Violet and green accompanied by her red hair...that is magical! She is cute I must admit. :)

    RépondreSupprimer