Membres

mardi 2 juillet 2019

Art Journal Page for Tiddly Inks Challenge


Bonjour à tous! Nouveau challenge chez Tiddly Inks and le thème est SOUS/DANS LA MER! 

Hello everyone! I'm back with our new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this time it's UNDER THE SEA! You can see lots of inspiration on our challenge blog HERE :)

J'ai décidé de créer une page sur le thème marin - avec des sirènes - dans mon journal, ça faisait longtemps - et ça fait beaucoup de bien!! J'ai utilisé des tampons du set Mini Mermaid Fun, disponibles aussi en digis sous les noms Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends et Octopi My Heart :)

I decided to create an art journal page, it has been a long time and it felt soooo good to dive into my journal! I used stamps from the Mini Mermaid Fun stamp set, also available as digis in Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends and Octopi My Heart :)


Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and acrylic paint, gel pen on Moleskine journal

J'ai créé le fond avec de l'acrylique principalement - Fresco et Distress Paint - et fait le sable avec du papier imprimé collé et recouvert d'acrylique aussi. J'ai ajouté un rocher au marqueur acrylique et des algues au stylo gel Pentel. J'ai tamponné, découpé et colorié tous mes personnages au Copic avec quelques touches de crayon Polychromos et je les ai ajoutés à ma scène. 

I created the background in acrylics mostly - Fresco Paint and Distress Paint - and I used DPs for the sand which I covered in acrylics too. I added a rock using acrylic markers and weeds using Pentel gel pens. I stamped, fussy cut and coloured all my elements in Copics with a few touches of Polychromos and I added them to my scene.




Rejoignez-nous avec toutes vos créations maritimes ;)! Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bises,

We hope you will join us for this challenge! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: