Membres

dimanche 14 juillet 2019

July Release Krafy Hop


  Hello everyone! Today we are celebrating the release of all the new goodies from our July Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! All THREE new clear stamp sets are now available in the Krafty Shop, along with our new PARTY PEACH Ink, and our new PASTEL DOTS!!

As for the stamp sets, first up is the set from artist Cheryl Grant called LIFE IS A JOY! Next is our set by artist Emilie Goulet, JUST ONE MORE PAGE! And the last set is from artist Melisa Baker-Nguyen, called My Gnomies! So let's have a hop and check them out in action!

Everything is NOW available individually but if you have to have it all, we also have our Gimme Kimmie's Kit which includes one of everything we released this month at a discount, but for a limited time! 

Here is my make for today, using My Gnomies :)


Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps My Gnomies
Colouring: Graph'O on Canson Montval
Ink: Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black Hybrid Ink

I stamped my images in KKS Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and watercoloured them using Graph'O pens. I thought I would just use all the characters from the set to share a cute little Gnomie family ;)!

Thank you very much for your visit and happy hoppin'! Hugs,
Delphine xx

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Delphine! quelle jolie scène tu nous présente ici! mignons comme tout ces gnomes. une mise en couleur ravissante! des couleurs vibrantes et tout à fait dans le ton. j'adore. bonne journée.

    RépondreSupprimer