Membres

dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Dreaming of the Sea - Glimps DT


Hello everyone! With the extreme temperatures we are having at the moment, who is not dreaming of WATER ?!? Hence my post today, featuring the ocean and one of the super cute mermaids available from the Glimps store, called Sitting Mermaid
I printed my sirene, did some fussy cutting and coloured her in Copics.

Bonjour à tous! Un peu d'eau et de fraîcheur aujourd'hui avec une adorable sirène de la boutique Glimps - Sitting Mermaid. Je l'ai imrpimée et découpée, puis mise en couleur au Copic.


Skin/ Peau: E21, 50, 51, 71
Hair/ Cheveux: BV08, V04, 06, 17
Body/ Ecailles: B04, 06, 26, 29, 69
Rock/ Rocher: W5, 7, 9

I decided to create a background for my sirene on a grey board. I used Fresco acrylic paints, applied with a sponge, for my sky and sea.

J'ai créé un fond sur un carton avec des peintures acryliques Fresco, appliquées à l'éponge, pour faire le ciel et la mer.


To add more interest to the background, I drew some land, palm trees and birds using Pitt pens. I also added touches of white to the sea with a Gelly Roll pen.

Pour agrémenter un peu le fond, j'ai dessiné des palmiers et des oiseaux au feutre Pitt. J'ai aussi ajouté quleques touches de blanc à la mer avec un stylo gel Gelly Roll.


I then glued my sirene to my sirene to the background - and here is the little scene:

J'ai ensuite collé ma sirène sur mon fond - voici la petite scène finale:


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bises,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: